Wednesday, November 16, 2022

A WALK IN THE WOODS.

    THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2022

            A WALK IN THE WOODS.

  It's November 17th and that means it's

"National Take A Hike Day!" We're all

encouraged  to do some walking today.

It may be along a trail or, perhaps, just

around your neighborhood. Supporters

of this special day tell us walking does

us a lot of good in several different ways.

It's good for us physically because of the

exercise and walking can also ease your

mind and improve your mental health.

Many doctors prescribe walking for

those reasons. I find myself walking

through the woods today but, in my

case, it's not doctor's orders. My wife

just told me to "take a hike!!" Enjoy

your stroll. Hope you're well and that

all your NEWS is good!   

No comments:

Post a Comment