Tuesday, November 8, 2022

I HAVE APPROVED THIS BLOG.

    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2022

       I HAVE APPROVED THIS BLOG

  Regular followers of this blok know how fond

I am of telling you about unusual "holidays" that

are observed every single day of the year. Today,

however, I'd like to suggest a new one. One that

I've come up with. I'd like to establish "Take

Down Your Signs Day." It would be held twice

each year on the day following elections. We have

put up with political commercials on radio aand

TV for at least the past two  months. Last night

at least one ran an hour after the poles closed!

They, hopefully, will be over for the time being.

But the political signs that litter our roadsides seem 

to linger long after the elections have ended. Some

people are still displaying signs for a Presidential

candidate and his running mate who, last I heard,

pretty much hate each other these days!  I had heard

there was a regulation requiring the cleanup of

political signs but I either heard wrong or, if it

does exist, it's not being enforced.  It's now time

to take them down/ I'd be OK with giving the

candidates two weeks so they could post "Thank 

you banners" over the existing signs for a week.

After that I'd prefer to see more positive sights

like brush, or grass, or even weeds ! Hope the

signs are all down soon and that all your NEWS

is good. I'm David DeCosmo and I have approved

this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment