Thursday, November 24, 2022

LIDSVILLE!

      FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2022

                   LIDSVILLE!

     Today is "International Hat Day!" It's

a day to dawn your favorite hat and show it

off. Not to be confused with "National Hat

Day" which, I suppose, is strictly an American

thing. The day, I'm told, celebrates the day the

so called Top Hat was first introduced to

society. I like hats, especially western ones

which shade the neck and the face at the

same time. In the early 1960's hats weren't

so popular. Probably because President John

F. Kennedy seldom wore one. I like baseball

hats when they are worn the correct way.

That is, brim facing forward. They were

designed that way to keep the sun out of

the player's eyes. Some kids think

its cool to wear them backwards but I don't

agree. And I like gentelmen to remember

to take whatever hat they have on...off

when they're inside. About the only place

I see that happen these days is in church!

Anyhow, enjoy your hat today and remember

what one hat said to the other..."I'll stay here,

you....go on ahead~" Have a great day. Hope

all yoru NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment