Thursday, December 15, 2022

AN UGLY CHRISTMAS TRADITION!

   FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2022

AN UGLY CHRISTMAS TRADITION!

   Christmas time is filled with traditions!

Caroling, decorations, presents, and parties

to name just a few. But today, December

16th marks what is probably the newest,

and ugliest, tradition of the holiday. It's

"Ugly Christmas Sweater Day!" My wife

and I attended an Ugly Christmas Sweater

a couple years back. And as I look at the

photos from that event I can't believe I

didn't win! I looked about as ugly in that

sweater as anyone could be. But it's not

really a laughing matter. Ugly Christmas

sweaters have become a really big business!

They're sold everywhere and plenty of people

are buying them. So you might as well

join in the fun.Get one and head to one of

those parties. Do your best or, in this case,

your worst! Hope you win and that all your

NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment