Friday, December 16, 2022

CHRISTMAS IN THE CARDS!

  SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2022

     CHRISTMAS IN THE CARDS!

   My wife and I began a new Christmas

tradition of our own back in 2009. We

were in Cleveland visiting the house used

in the movie A Christmas Story. You know.

The one about the little boy (Ralphie) who

wants a Red Rider BB Gun for Christmas.

We had our picture taken in front of the

infamous Leg Lamp in the window and

decided to use that photo as part of our

annual Christmas card. Then we had an

idea. Why not do all our Christmas cards

based on a scene from that movie! And

so it began. Me with a bar of soap in

my mouth. Leona with her tongue stuck

to a flagpole. Me eating "like the piggies

eat. And so on. It's been fun but also a

challenge. So today I offer our 2022

version as a Christmas card to all of

you! "Oh FUDGE!!!" I spelled poison

wrong! Think I'll just blame Ralphie!

Hope you remember the scene, like

the card, and that all your NEWS is

good!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment