Tuesday, December 20, 2022

THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS!

    WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2022

        THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS!

    It's December 21st! It's Yule Day! I

don't know if you've heard of it before

or not. But you've certainly heard of the

12 days of Chrfistmas. Yule Day is the

start of that 12 day period. It's always on

the Winter Solstice. In years past farmers

would gather in their crops for the holiday

meals. And folks would begin trimming

their Christmas trees. It's the day you

begin gathetring presents for those 12 days

of Christmas. The first one could be the

hardest. A Partridge in a Pear Tree! Wait

a minute. I know where there's a Pear tree!

In fact it's right across the street frpom my

house. I've got myself a Pear tree. Now...

all I have to do is wait for a Partridge to

show up. I wonder what a Pafrtridge looks

like? This may be tougher than I thought!

Hope your 12 gifts are all ready and wrapped

and that all your NEWS is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment