Tuesday, December 27, 2022

YOUR DEAL!

     DECEMBER 28, 2022

          YOUR DEAL!

   This is one of those "unusual holidays"

specifically designed, I believe, to fall

between Christmas Day and Newgetear's

Day. December 28th is "Card Playing Day."

It's a time when many families get together

and supporters of this "holiday" believe

a good old fashioned game of cards is a

great recreational activity for everyone.

There is, in fact, a card game designed for

just about anyone. War, Old Maid, and 

Fish are just a few examples of card games

for the kids. Adults may find pleasure in a

game og Gin Rummy, Poker, or Bridge.

I'm not especially interested in any kind

of card game. Seems like everytime I try

to draw the high card I end up with the

Joker! Maybe somebody's trying to tell

me something? So, deal me out. But

enjoy your game and I hope all your NEWS

is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment