Thursday, December 8, 2022

LOST AND FOUND DAY!

     FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2022

        LOST AND FOUND DAY!   

        December 9th is 'Lost and Found Day!"

Ever since humans first walked the face of

this earth they have been losing and finding

things! It's more a matter of when it happens

to you as opposed to "if" it happens!

     The very first Lost and Found Department

opened in Paris under the order of Napoleon

Bonaparte! That gives you an idea how long 

people have been concerned about lost items.

     This is a day when you are encouraged to

make an extra effort to find those items you

have "missplaced" or actually "lost."

     I don't have the problem. I keep things

wwell organized. My wallet is always in my

right pocket and my keys are right here in

my,,,,,,hey.....that's funny. I thought I had 

me keys right here in this pocket. But they're

not here. I wonder if I put them on my desk.

No. Not there either. I wonder if Napoleon  

opened a branch anywhere near here! Oh well. 

hope you know where everything is and that

all your NEWS is good! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment