Saturday, December 3, 2022

THE CHRISTMAS LISTS!

   SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2022

       THE CHRISTMAS LISTS!

   This is a very important date in the

Christmas season! December 4th is Santa's

Christmas List Day. Most of us have a

Christmas list. We've been making them

since we were kids. That's all well and

good but it's not the list I'm writing about!

This is Santa's Christmas List Day. He

has two lists and you've probably heard

about them. There is the "Naughty List"

and the "Nice List." December 4th is the

day Santa gets the first draft of those lists/

They are updated right on up till Christmas

Eve. The "success" of your Christmas may

very well depend on which list includes your

name!!! Maybe I'd better give Santa a call

to check on my status. Stand by just a

minute while I give him a call...............

...................OK. I wonder what he

means when he says "Decision Pending.:?

Gee I hope all my, and your, NEWS is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment