Monday, January 9, 2023

TAKING DOWN CHRISTMAS!

    TUESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2023

   TAKING DOWN CHRISTMAS!

    Well I fought it off as long as I could

but my wife won out. On Monday, with

some much appreciated help from our

granddaughter Jenna, the annual sad project

got started.

We began to take down the Christmas

decorations. They did most of the taking

down while I hauled the storage containers

out of the shed and onto our porch, then

back out to the shed once she had each

one filled. The tree still has to be covered 

and carefully taken out for storage, it's

OK.it's artificial. But Leona and Jenna

got it covered and Jenna haued it to the

shed. I tried to convince my wife to keep

everything up since the last holiday actually 

connected with Christmas.  But Candlemass

isn't till February 2nd. She insisted she'd rather

gets things packed away and celebrate

Groundhog day instead. Oh well, you can't win

them all! Hope you're well and that all your

NEWS is good!



is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment