Saturday, January 7, 2023

YOUR TURN LADIES!

   SUNDAY, JANUARY 8, 2023

        YOUR TURN LADIES!

   It's January 8th. Another of those

unusual "holidays" most of you know

little or nothing about. This is "Male

Watcher's Day." And I don't mean it's

a day to watch the Mailman. No. Rather

it's a day to give women a chance to do

what man are often accused of. That is

watching members of the opposite sex.

It's your turn to do the watching today

ladies. Actually, yesterday I ran across a

woman who got a head start of this holiday.

She walked, accidentally I'm sure, into the

Men's locker room at the YMCA. I was

headed for the shower at the time with

just a towel in hand, hopefully draped

in a somewhat protective position. I'm

not really sure since it happened so fast.

She said "Oh. I think I'm in the wrong

place." I agreed and she turned and

exited through the door she came in.

I'm not sure if she left very embarrassed

or, perhaps, impressed thinking she had

just seen Brad Pitt at his finest. Who

knows? Well, in any case, good luck

with your watching today ladies. I hope

all your views....I mean NEWS...turns

out to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment