Sunday, August 6, 2023

THE BIG STINK MYSTERY!

   MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2023

   THE BIG STINK MYSTERY!

   While our car ac was on most of the

way to Wildwood, New Jersey last week

we cranked the windows open once we

neared the first view of the ocean and

bay inlets. That salt air is just so

refreshing and proof positive that we

had arrived at out vacation destination!

We pulled into the garage at our condo

and unloaded all the luggage and supplies/

I'm not sure what it was we forgot that

brought me back to the car the next day.

But I was greeted by a terrible odor that

was confirmed by my wife and grandson.

My wife suspected a pillow that's been in

the car for a very long time so we hauled

it inside to be washed. I put it back the

following day o ly to realize the stench

was even stronger inside the vehicle! My

first thought was carbon dioxide from

our grandson's truck which was parked

next to our car in the garage. But then, I

figured, carbon dioxide fumes don't smell

that bad. It was my wife who finally solved

the mystery,,,and rightfully so, After all,

she's the one who accidentally left those

large cloves of garlic in a bag somewhere

in the back seat area and let them sit in that

confined heat for three days or so. At least

our vehicle was "vampire proof!"  Hope

your garlic is stored properly and that a;;

your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment