Saturday, March 23, 2024

LOOKING FOR CHICKS!

     SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2024

      LOOKING FOR CHICKS!

   It's Spring everybody. I know it's

been pretty cold around these parts for

the past couple of days. But it's Spring!

That brings me back to my youth in

my home town of Hazleton when I

always searched for chicks around

this time of the year. You had to know

where to find them. But I knew just

the place to find some pretty ones

And I found them. Problem is, I

wasn't allowed to take one home.

Oh, I should probably mention I

was talking about the chicks, peeps

if you will, they gave away at a few

local gas stations around Easter every

year. You could get one with every

five dollars of gas you purchased. My

Dad said we need the gas but not the

chicks so it was a "no go" for me.

Years later I resumed my search for

"chicks" but not at the gas station.

I finally found a good one and now

she's my wife! Hope you got

your "chick" and that all your

NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment