Saturday, April 13, 2024

REACH FOR THE SKY PARTNER!

        SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 2024

  REACH FOR THE SKY PARTNER!    

     

   Don't worry. This is not a hold

up. It is a recognition that April

14th is "National Reach As High

As You Can Day!" It is a day

in which we are all encouraged to

let our reach exceed our grasp!

It is a day to pursue your goals.

Perhaps it's something you wanted

to get done as soon as possible.

Or maybe it's a life long goal.

Reach for it today. The victory

is in trying! It's a great idea but

I made one mistake. I told my

wife about it and she handed me

a duster to reach the highest

corners of our walls. Now here

I stand...reaching high above my

head. Hope I get things as clean as

she wants and that all your NEWS

is good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment