Saturday, April 20, 2024

STARTING EARLY!

   SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 2024

      STARTING EARLY!

  This is "Kindergarten Day!" April

21st was selected because it marks

the birthday of Friedrich Frobel, the

man who invented kindergarten in

Germany in 1837. These days mots

every child goes to kindergarten

and many attend preschool even

before that. But when I was growing

up my school district didn't offer

kindergarten until I was in second

of third grade. I'm sure there are

a lot of people, maybe you, who

missed it as well. That means we're

at least a year behind!! But here's

a thought. My daughter teachers 

kindergarten on line! Maybe we

could lobby for a post graduate

kindergarten class to bring us up

to date! What do you think? I'm in

.........if.......there's recess! Hope

you're well and that all your

NEWS is good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment