Sunday, July 22, 2018

STORMING THE BEACH!


   MONDAY, JULY 23RD., 2018
     STORMING THE BEACH!

     Fed up with Saturday's rain our
vacationing Wildwood gang did some
storming ourselves!
     We were totally ready for the first
first hint of sunshine that cut through
left over clouds on Sunday so we
put on our swimming suits and
stormed the beach!
      Turned out to be a first rate
day! Plenty of sunshine and hot
enough to provide a serious
challenge! Could I consume my
Strawberry Ice Pop before the
bottom part melted all over my
legs!
      I won, just barely!
      Our grandson Jason and his
girlfriend showed up completing
our family gathering and that made
the day even more special.
      As usual the ocean water felt
like ice upon entering the surf. But
one dive and about 45 seconds
was enough to get one "used" to
the water!
       I made my obligatory swim
then settled back in a chair to
enjoy the day and the company.
        We also managed to spend
some time in the pool as well so
whatever the weather has in store
we get in at least one really great
beach day together!
         A bit of evening Boardwalk
and now I'm set for bed!
         Hope the rest of the week
goes slowly and that all your NEWS
is good!









 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment