Friday, July 20, 2018

WHO GOES THERE?


  SATURDAY, JULY 21ST., 2018
           WHO GOES THERE?

    My list of strange and  bizarre
holidays has July 21st labeled as
"National Be Someone Day."
    I had never heard of this one
before and, when I first saw the
title, I envisioned all of us getting
out of bed today and assuming
someone else's identity.
     I already had my mind set to
be Brad Pit when I learned the
true purpose of the observance.
     In reality it's part of "Project
Be Someone" which encourages
people to discover their inner
power to standup for both
themselves and their friends.
        Sometimes people are too
timid to speak up for themselves
but promoters of the day believe
everyone can and should be heard!
         In essence it's a day for
everyone to be themselves and be
proud of it!
         I agree! But I sure would have
liked being Brad Pitt for just a little
while!
          Hope you're yourself and that
all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment