Tuesday, July 24, 2018

WHAT'S IN THE WATER?


    WEDNESDAY, JULY 25TH., 2018
          WHAT'S IN THE WATER?

   What's in the water? Well it all depends
on where you look!
     On Tuesday I found loads of people
including my son, daughter-in-law, a two
grand kids sliding, splashing, and
floating in the Water Park.
      I hung around for a bit snapping
pictures then headed back to our
apartment to pick up another grandson
and his friend to try our hand at fishing.
      He found a dependable bait shop
that's been around for over 30 years and
bought some worms, a package of hooks,
and even a couple new bobbers.
       When we got to pier I had picked
for our fishing spot I sudden;y realized
I forgot one thing! My fishing rod!
         I had left it back in the garage.
        No problem. The boys had theirs
and that's why I really came out anyway.
         There weren't any people in the
water there. Unfortunately there didn't
seem to be any fish either!
          We spent a few hours drowning
worms and waiting fore "the "big one"
but it never showed up.
          We may give it another go before
the week ends. Maybe if I bring my
fishing pole things will be different!
           Hope the bait holds up and that
all your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment