Friday, February 8, 2019

FREE AT LAST!


      SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH., 2019
                     FREE AT LAST!

      The words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
  echo in my mind today.
      On Wednesday the pin that held my wife's
surgically repaired toe in place was removed.
On Thursday she was able to walk around the
house with just a special support shoe. On
Friday she was able to accompany me to the
Valentine's dinner at our church.
       Since the support shoe is still in use I
was able to enjoy the dinner without having
to publicly display my dance inability.
       Our pastor served as DJ and played a
tune for my wife and I while suggesting we
had originally listened to it on the road to her
home with the top down in my Chevy
convertible. In reality it was a different road
and the top was up!
        Anyway within the next couple days that
support shoe will come off and she'll be able
to get around in sneakers.
         All of these developments signal my
parole and release from KP duties! I will be
"free at last."
          Hope the menu around here improves
and that all your NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment