Saturday, February 2, 2019

THE SHADOW KNOWS?


     SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND., 2019
             THE SHADOW KNOWS?

    It was, after Midnight! Technically already
Groundhog Day! I remember it clear as daylight!
Seeing the shadow!
    I was petrified! Scared to death. Then I woke
up. It was just a dream!
    So we're all on the same page here I wasn't
thinking of Punxsutawney Phil! It wasn't
visions of that rodent's shadow that sent chills
up my spine!
     I had a dream that I saw a shadow from my
wife's reconstructed Toe!
     There were visions of six more weeks of
me cooking, making the bed, doing the dishes.
and checking on the laundry.
      Fortunately all the research I've done has
failed to turn up any such legends about Toe
Shadows! Besides, recuperation should be
complete before that long a time!
       Hope it's before Spring and that all your
NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment