Tuesday, January 4, 2022

FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING!

         WEDNESDAY, JABUARY 5, 2022

  FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING!

     I got some great Christmas gifts this year.

My gift wish list is always headed by "Something

neat!"  I've never been disappointed and this year

has been especially good!  Among other things, I

got movie theater tickets. a book I've been waiting

to read, a subscription to a service that has inspired

me to write some personal stories, a Lionel trolley

car I've wanted since I was a kid, and some gift

cards.   And then came the gift I never expected!

Talk about something neat! My best and oldest

friend sent what is probably the most unique gift I

have ever received, or hoped to receive. No. It was

not a Red Rider carbine with a compass in the stock

and a thing that tells itime. It was, or rather is, a

Toilet Night Light! This battert powerd device has

a small arm with a light attached that is suppose to

hang into the bowl of your toilet. It is motion

activated and glows, with the color of your

choice, as you use the facility. You can even

adjust the intensity of the light...before you sit

down of course. Seems my good friend bought a

number of these devices and sent them to friends

here and there. We were one of the "lucky receipants."

We have elected, however, to place the light probe

on the side of, rather than in, the toilet bowl. I'm not

sure how mankind ever existed before this unique

invention. It gives new meaning to the term "light at

the end of the tunnel!" Hope you get one for yourself

and that all your NEWS is good!     

No comments:

Post a Comment