Tuesday, January 11, 2022

THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG!

   WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2022

     THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG!

    For hours leading up to this day I just

knew there was something brewing. As

though there was an elephant in the room!

Then I realized...we're half way into "Idiom

Week!" It's time to let the cat out of the bag!

My wife has often suggested I was an Idiom.

Or something like that! Idioms, of course, are

words and phrases not to be taken literally.

I mean it never actually rains cats and dogs!

But how do we observe this week? I'm up in

the air about that. And not knowing is like having

a monky on your back!  Guess I'll just hit the hay

and think on it before I fly off the handle! Hope

you're thinking too and that all your NEWS is

good!

'

No comments:

Post a Comment