Sunday, January 9, 2022

TAKE DOWN DAY!

    MONDAY, JANUARY 10. 2022

            TAKE DOWN DAY!

   Well I fought it off as long as I could

but the ice storm, basically forcing us to

stay home for the day. allowed my wife

to get started on this annual sad project.

We began to take down the Christmas

decorations. She did most of the taking

down but I hauled the storage containers

out of the shed and onto our porch, then

back out to the shed once she had each

one filled. The tree still has to be covered 

and carefully taken out for storage, it's

OK.it's artficial. But we'll wait for a little

help on that task. I tried to convince my

wife to keep everything up since the

last holiday actually connected with 

Christmas, Candlemass, isn't till February

2nd. She insisted she'd rather gets things

packed away and celebrate Groundhog day

instead. Oh well, you can't win them all!

Hope you're well and that all your NEWS

is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment