Monday, January 10, 2022

THE "MILKY" WAY!

    TUESDAY, JANUAARY 11, 2022

         THE "MILKY" WAY!

    January 11th is "National Milk Day!"

I like milk! I've been drinking it since I

was a babu. As it happens the first home

delivery of milk in glass bottles took place

on this very day in 1878. Milk has changed

a bit throught the years. You can still find

it in glass bottles. But you're most likely

see it in plastic containers at most stores

these days/ You'll also find a choice of 1%, 2%, 

and whole milk. I like whole milk. But our

grandson has pretty much grown up on

Almond milk. (I still haven't learbed how

one milks an almond!  But my favorite

milk product only comes around a couple

times of year. I just picked up a bottle

yesterday. It's called Egg Nog and it's

probably good that it isn't avai;lable

all the time. It's got about as many

calories in one glass as a double cheeseburger!

Think I'll have a sip right now! Hope you've

"got milk" and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment