Saturday, June 25, 2022

DRY HOLES!

    SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2022

           DRY HOLES!

 My wife has a doctor's appointment

next week and needed a blood test

in time for the visit. I have an appointment

too. Mine is in a couple months. But I too

have to have a bllod test. We decided the

family that gets their blood tests together

gets the results in time. We both had to fast

for the tests. Seems your results can be

affected if you have corn flakes or

something before you get your blood test.

I assumed they were giving prizes to

patients as there was a very long line of

people waiting to get tested. When my

turn finally came I sat quitely in the chair

while a nurse began inserting a needle 

into my arm. I must tell you if this

friendly nurse was drilling for oil we

would all be out of gasoline. It took

two needles in each arm and one in

my hand before "my well came in!"

She probably could have done better

if she just slugged me in the nose!

Got to rest my bruises now. Hope

all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment