Friday, June 3, 2022

IT'S OK TO BE CHEESY!

  SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2022

   IT'S OK TO BE CHEESY!

  Welcome to June 4th. "National

Cheese Day!" Cheese has been around

forever. At least there are records of

cheese dating back 10,00 years! You

likely have cheese in one form or

another every week. In fact the average

American consumes 31 pounds of

cheese a year! I'm not sure if that

figure even includes the cheese you

eat on your weekly pizza! My favorite

is "Reserved," a very sharp chedder

that goes good with wine. So go ahead

and celebrate. Have a slab of your

favorite cheese today. If, however, that

"favorite" happens to be Limburger, 

write me about it. Don't tell me in

person!!! That's a little too much

cheese for me! Hope you enjoy your

cheese treat and that all your NEWS

is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment