Saturday, June 18, 2022

WHERE DO YOU LOOK FOR MOOSE?




        SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2022

WHERE DOM YOU LOOK FOR MOOSE?

   I'm back, as is my daily blog. I enjoyed a

few days hosting a Travel World tour to New

Hampshire and we're back just in time for

Father's Day. One of the highlights of that

tour was a "Moose Hunt." We're weren't

hunting with guns but, rather, with cameras.

I thought we'd board a 4 wheel drive vehicle

and search the dirt roads running through 

the deep forest. Not so. The moose tend to

feed right along side the highays where

rain runs off the winter salt which the moose

eat up like candy! A great tour and, since

it's Father's Day I'v just got to ask you what

a father moose calls his sleepy son? A Bull

Dozer!!!! Happy Father's Day! Hope you're

well and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment