Sunday, June 12, 2022

KITCHEN KLUTZES!

 MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2022

    KITCHEN KLUTZES!

   This is "National Kitchen Klutzes

of America Day!" It is dedicated to

all of you who have, at one time or

another, been a Klutz in your kitchen!

Unbelieveable as it may seem, even I

have been a Klutz in the kitchen a time

or two. I remember breaking a wine glass.

Fortunately I had already empited it before

it shattered! I remember breaking open a

hard boiled egg...that wasn't hard boiled.

On the other hand I've become quite a chef

in our kitchen! I can fry Spam or pepperoni

and I'll know exactly when it's ready to eat.

The smoke detector will go off! I suppose my

wife will tell you about the best example of

my kitchen klutzeness! I put dish washing

liquid in the dish washing machine and had

suds pour out all over the floor. Hey! It's a

dish washer and I had liquid the was suppose

to be used to clean dishes. Seems to me that's

logical! That happened a few years back. Then,

a couple years later, I made the same mistake

again! Yep! Suds all over the floor. Of course

both the dishes and the floor got cleaned! Call\

me a klutz for that if you will. But I haven't

been asked to do the dishes since then!!!!

Hope you;re careful in the kitchen and that

all your NEWS is good!   


No comments:

Post a Comment