Saturday, September 24, 2022

GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF!

    SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2022

    GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF!

     Talk about getting  head start on a

celebration! Thursday evening my wife

and I and my buddy Bob enjoyed two

lobsters apeace at our shart vacation on

Vinalhaven Islaand, Maine. Now it turns

out that today is "National Lobster Day!"

IK should point out there are two such

days. Another is observed in June, But

the U.S. Senate gave its approval to th

September 25th "National Lobster Day."

Of course Lobsters are a little less

expensive in Maine. I decided to build

my own trap with a big cardboard ox.

There's a hole in the front the losters

can get in...but not out! Perry clever I

think. Now...which pond, creek, or

river around here has lobsters? Perhaps

I may still have a problem! In any case

I hope you are well and that all your

NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment