Monday, September 26, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUGLE!

    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2022

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUGLE!

    According to my list of unusual holidays

this is Goggle's birthday. Goggle, of course,

is that "search site" many of us use to get

information on just about any subject you

can think of! Before Goggle we had to 

depend on finding facts in Encyclopedia

Britannica or Funk and Wagnall's. These

days one just calls up Goggle on one's 

laptop or Smartphone to get the 

information. And in the case of a friend

who doesn't have access to Goggle, I

have one, the friend simply asks you to

look it up! But don't believe all the

answers you get! For instance, Goggle

took me to the Unusual Holidays Site

on which I found Goggle's September

27th Birthday. But when I actually

Goggled Goggle's Birthday I was

told it was September 4th!!! Wonder

if my encyclopedia knows for sure?

Hope you're well and that all your

NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment