Monday, September 12, 2022

IF IT WEREN'T FOR BAD LUCK......

   TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2022

  IF IT WEREN'T FOR BAD LUCK.....

   My title is a line from a old song. "If'

it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at

all." Well this is a day to shake any bad

luck. In fact September 13th is "Defy

Superstition Day!" This is our opportunity

to break those superstitious beliefs that

most everyone has heard of and that

many believe. We are a superstitious

people! If you doubt it just try to find

a 13th floor in any high rise building!

So today we shake those superstitions!

I intend to do my part! I will walk

under a ladder. I will allow a black

cat to cross my path and I'll step on any

crack I happen to come across. I will

toss my rabbit's foot out the window

and I'm totally consident nothing

bad will happen! Knock on wood!

Hope you're well and that all your

NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment