Monday, September 19, 2022

WHERE'S DAVID?

   TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2022

               WHERE'S DAVID?

   My wife and I set out on another

adventure Monday as we began a trip

to Maine to visit a friend. It's a long

two-day drive and we like to explore

different routes. But Monday's drive

became a bit difficult when our two

"direction finders," a Garmin and

Goggle couldn't seem to agree! Both

were programmed with the day's

destination but, on several occassions,

both gave us different directions. On

at least two occassions, one told us to

turn right whiule the other was insisting

we turn left. I found myself left with

an immediate decision that fell into my

hands somewhat like flipping a coin.

These modern day guidence systems

ended up driving me nuts! So, where's

David? I'm right here in what seems to

be the capital of the State of Confusion!

Hope you know where you are and that

all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment