Monday, October 31, 2022

SHOULD HAVE, WOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE.

             TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2022

SHOULD HAVE, WOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE/

          I had just completed a couple errands

and was thinking about other things that

need to be done when I realized it was

November 1st. This marks the annual

"Give Up Your Should Of Day!" The idea

is simple. You give up things like "I should go

to the gym. I should lose weight. I should help

clean up the house." Toss them all out the window!

After last year's  "Give Up Your Should

Of Day" participants reported feeling a lot better

about themselves! Some of them felf so much

better they gave up their "Should of''s" for the

following day too! I think it's a great holiday

that we should celebrate more often. And one

we shouldn't put off! Hope you're well and that

all your NEWS is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment