Thursday, October 27, 2022

WHAT TO CELEBRATE?

    FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022

      WHAT TO CELEBRATE?

   Decisions, decisions! It's October

28th and there are two unofficial, but

interesting, holidays being observed

today. It is "National Chocolate Day."

It's also "International Champagne

Day!" I know one observes Chocolate

Day by consuming chocolates. The

instrictions for Champagne Day are

in French so I'm not sure exactly what's

expected. I would think, however, that

drinking champagne would be a logical

part of any celebration. Not wishing to 

offend anyone I've decided to celebrate

both. I have one full bottle and one box

of chocolates. I should be able to get

observe both in fairly short order. Hope

you'll be celebratinh too and that all your

NEWS is good! (With enough champagne

and chocolate it should be!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment