Monday, February 13, 2023

A VALENTINE FOR YOU!

    TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14th, 2023

         HEARTS AND FLOWERS!


  It's February 14th! It's Valentine's Day/

A day when we present our loved one with

candy or flowers or, perhaps, both. The day

brings back many memories for me, from \

my grade school days. I remember filling

out names on those paper valentines for

everyone in my class then passing then

around. I, in turn, ended up with valentines

from everyone in the class. Then there were

those tiny candy hearts with the inscriptions.

"Be my love ." You are my Valentine.:"I

always wondered how they got all those

words on those small candy hearts? Well

have your valentines ready but be sure

your're giving them to the right recipient!

Saint Valentine, for whom the day was named,

was doing his best to get Roman men to marry

their sweethearts at a time the Emperor wanted

them to enlist in the army. Valentine lost his

head, not his heart, because of his romantic

ideals! Just so you know! Hope you're well

and that all your NEWS is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment