Friday, February 17, 2023

NECTAR OF THE GODS!

        SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2023

               NECTAR OF THE GODS!

   This is "National Drink Wine Day."

As if I needed an excuse! It was the

Greeks who called wine the "nectar of

the Gods."  It simply means that it tastes

ver good! But I already knew that! Wine

can be a confusing subject. There are so

many varities. There's also sweet and

'dry' wines. How can a liquid be "dry/'

I prefer the sweet wines. They're made from

grapes and other fruits and we all know fruits

are good for us. Experts tell us some wines

can help us improve our health and live longer

lives.! I'm all for that too! Jesus' first miracle

was to turn water into wine. I've already got

the wine so I won't need the water. I do,

sometimes, need a miracle...getting the

cork out of the bottle!! Here's a toast to you

on this Drink wine Day! Hope you're well

and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment