Tuesday, February 2, 2021

AFTER THE SNOW!

   WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd, 2021

                AFTER THE SNOW!


  Well the predicted northeaster hit as

expected and didn't disappoint! Nearly

two feet of snow hit in much of our area 

and smore spots actually got more! There

was the expected rush for bread, eggs, and

milk. Roads quickly became slippery and

dangerous and while kids had fun most 

folks spent hours digging out. Sometimes

more than once! I went outside with my

shovel and found two huge mounds of

snow where our cars had been parked. 

Nut for all the problems caused by the

snow I noticed, as I gazed around, the

shear beauty of my surroundings! Who

am I, I thought, to disrupt nature's

beauty? So I pui the shovel  down and

went back inside! Hope you're well and  

that all your NEWS is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment