Wednesday, February 3, 2021

SWEATER WEATHER

  THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4th, 2021

           SWEATER WEATHER

  It's February 4th. National Sweater Day!

It's a day that was established to get you to

thinking about the advantages of wearing

sweaters. We have a nice supply of sweaters

around our house. They';re in a cabinet. My

wife's are carefully folded om the bottom

shelf and mine are, well, sort of stacked on

the upper one. Sweaters are especially useful

around northeaster Pennsylvania at this time

of year and they're environmentally beneficial.

When you put a sweater on you can turn the

thermostat down! I've liked sweatehsr for many

years. Always enjoyed seeing them on folks

like Marilyn Monroe and Dolly Parton. I often

wear a blue one myself. Brings out my eyes

you know/ Hope you've got a good supply of

sweaters and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment