Wednesday, February 10, 2021

WHAT'S YOUR IDEA?

   THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11th, 2021

          WHAT'S YOUR IDEA?


  It's February 11th, National Inventor's

Day! It's an official holiday but you don't

get it off/ President Reagan proclaimed

the day in 1983. It always falls on February

11th which just happens to be the birthday

of Thomas Edison! I've heard it said he came

up with a couple inventions of his own! I've

had some brilliant ideas for inventions over

the years. Problem is I never wrote any of them

down and can't remember any of them just

now. My 5 year old grandson tells me he's

going to invent a Time machine. He wants to

go back to 1912 to warn Captain Smith about

the iceberg so the Titanic won't sink. I told him

Captain Smith wouldn't believe him but my

grandson told me he'll take a book about the ship

with him as proof! I never thought of that!

Anyhow if you've got some creative ideas

National Inventors Day is the perfect time

to write them out and get your patent! Good

luck! Hope your invention succeeds.that you're

well, and that all your NEWS is good!   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment