Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A LOOSE SCREW!

    WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17TH, 2021

                 A LOOSE SCREW!


   My wife has a screw loose. Well, actually, 

it's broken rather than just "loose." She

noticed a bruise on her foot the other day.

Under normal circumstances it would be

safe to assume I had taken her dancing

and stepped all over her feet. But we haven't

been dancing in quite awhile! She had an

operation on that foot some time ago and

the doctor tells us the broken screw is

hardware from that procedure. He also

said there's no problem unless the

bruise swells or there's sign of infection.

If that's the case he says he can remove

it very easily. I have some tools right

here at home. Perhaps I can check\

Youtube for the procedure and do it

myself! Besides, after she learns I've

told all of you she has a screw loose, 'm

likely the one who'll be needing a doctor!

Hope you're well and that all your NEWS

is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment