Wednesday, March 17, 2021

HOSPITALS

 THURSDAY, MARCH 18TH, 2021

                  HOSPITALS!


  Let me be very clear right from the sstart.

I'm not big on hospitals! I wasn't even born

in a hospital. I was born at home. And why

not? I wasn't sick! The first time I had to stay

in a hospital was having surgery on my back.

And guess who was my first visitor? The County

Coroner! Fortunatelythe visit wasn't profession;  

He knew me from nay years of news coverage.

Any way I do my best to steer clear of\hospitals.

This weel, however, I was forced to make yje

two hour drive (add 30 minuyes for the Schuylkill

 Expressway. for my wife's 50.000 mile checkup

after open heart surgery a couple years ago. The

drive was enough to drive me batty. Then there

was the waiting for her two appointments. Because

of Covid I wasn't allowed to go in with her. Anyway

she got a clean bill of health. Me? I caught a cold!!!!

I'm not big on hospitals! Hope you're well and that

all your NEWS is good



No comments:

Post a Comment