Monday, March 1, 2021

LISTEN UP!

   TUESDAY, MARCH 2nd, 2021

                 LISTEN UP!


   Before we get too far into March I

wanted to make sure you knew this in

"National Listening Month!" I've been

doing a lot of listening lately but I haven't

always been sure exactly what I've been

hearing. Most recently I began hearing

voices. That would have spooked me had

I not sought out the source. Seems my

wife is trying to learn Italian! She's found

a couple of web sites on which a moderator

offers Italian words and phrases to her and

she repeats them in the hope she's retain them.

I have some doubts. I had two years of Italian

back in my High School days and the only

thing I've retained conversationally is

"Mama Mia" and "Pasta Fazool!" You'd be

surprised, however, how far those two

phrases will take you! Hope you'll keep

listening and that all your NEWS is good!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment