Thursday, March 4, 2021

UNPLUGGED!

  FRIDAY, MARCH 6th, 2021

            UNPLUGGED!

  I probably should not be typing this

message to you today because I'm

doin it on my laptop. The problem stems

from the fact this is "Unplugged Day!"

It is a day when we're suppose to step

away from technology. That's harder

that it may seem these days. Take me,

for instance. I'll likely get off the laptop,

have some food heated in a microwave,

then watch some thing on my smart TV

while taking calls on my smartphone.

Later I planned to listen to some music

on my satellite radio. None of those

technical miracles existed when I was

growing up in the 50's!!! Now I use each

of them every day! Even if I had the TV

set I had back in the day I couldn't watch

it because the signals being sent to today;s

sets are digital! Think I'll have to skip this

"celebration." Hope all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment