Monday, May 1, 2023

PIECES IN MY PUZZLE!

     TUESDAY, MAY 2, 2023

       PIECES IN MY PUZZLE!

   According to a report published

last May the pandemic which stopped

people from doing so many things

beginning 1n 2019 actually prompted 

an increase in other activities. One of 

them was picture puzzles. My wife didn't

need the pandemic to prompt her interest in

puzzles. She does them all the time.

One, a 1,000 piece picture of a black bear

took a couple days of her attention. 

And, when she got done she found 4 pieces

missing! That's more common than you

might imagine. It's another reason I don't 

do puzzles! But when some suggested I

couldn't do them I decided to prove myself.

So, I literally put one together in about 70

seconds! Admittedly it was one my grandson

got before he even went to preschool

and only had 4 pieces. But I still think

it proves my ability! Hope you've got

all your puzzle pieces and that all your 

NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment