Sunday, June 25, 2023

MAKING WALMART GREAT AGAIN!

           MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2023

MAKING WALMART GREAT AGAIN!

   I don't get into politics but I've often said

I'd concentrate on some very fundamental

issues if I were running the country. My

platform, for instance, would require a

caboose at the end of every train. But

today, after visiting the all-American

institution we call "Walmart, I've come

up with several suggestions to improve

life for everyone! First, lets get more

life employees to fill all those closed 

check out lines/ I know self service

can be helpful but I'd prefer an

associate weighing and checking

out my bag of apples. And speaking

of bags, what ever happened to those

little ties  to hold your produce

together? I started carrying one

with me, from another store, after

the ones at Walmart disappeared.

It's also time, in my belief, that

all the shopping carts need a

wheel alignment! It's harder to

find your product when three wheels

turn one way and the forth turns

another. And while it's great to have

products on display, who on earth

can reach those stored on the top

shelf which stands about 10 feet

tall! How about some flowers up

there? Just a couple suggestions

to make shopping more pleasant

so your cupboards and full and

all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment