Friday, June 2, 2023

PLAY IT AGAIN....SAM?

   SATURDAY, JUNE 3, 2023

     PLAY IT AGAIN...SAM?

  June is National DJ Month. I've

always liked DJs. In fact I was one

for several years at the start of my

broadcasting career. I worked at 

several area radio stations. Played

the music I loved and made as much

as $50 a week! But I'm glad I switched

into the news field. There aren't as many

DJs around these days. That's because

there aren't as many radio stations. Most

of those I worked it are gone now and a

couple that remain bring their music and

DJs into town by satellite. These days

you're likely to find more DJs at weddings

than on the radio. They're usually cheaper

than hiring a band. Although I've noticed

they tend to play the same music I've heard

before. I call it "DJ vu! Well, salute your

local DJ if you;ve got one. If not just enjoy

the music..where ever it's coming from.

Hope all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment