Monday, June 12, 2023

WOULD THE VIKINGS APPROVE?

   TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2023

WOULD THE VIKINGS APPROVE?

  Just when I thought I had covered

just about all the available "unusual

holidays" available I found a new one.

June 13th is "International Axe Throwing

Day!" I've seem a few of these Axe 

throwing lanes around. I saw my first on 

the boardwalk at the shore a couple years

ago. Since then one was set up at a

carnival in downtown Wilkes-Barre and

a few commercial Axe Throwing

establishments have been opened in

cities around the region. Now there's

even a National Axe Throwing League.

This "sport" is said to relieve

frustration but, I think it best I don't

mention this cutting edge activity to

my wife! Hope your aim is true, that

you're well and that all your NEWS

is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment