Sunday, May 1, 2022

I'M PUZZLED!

    MONDAY, My 2, 2022

         I'M PUZZLED!

   According to a report published

last May the pandemic which stopped

people from doing so many things

actually prompted an increase in other

activities. One of them was picture

puzzels. My wife didn't need the 

pandemic to prompt her interest in

puzzels. She does them all the time.

Her latest, a 1,000 piece picture of

a black bear took a couple days of her

attention. And, when she got done she

found 4 pieces missing! That's more

common than you might imagine. It's

another reason I don't do puzzles! But

when some suggested I couldn't do them

I decided to prove myself. So, I literally

put one together in about 70 seconds!

Admittedly it was one my grandson

got before he even went to preschool

and only had 4 pieces. But I still think

it proves my ability! Hope you've got

all your puzzel pieces and that all your NEWS

is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment