Monday, May 23, 2022

MY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

    TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2022

      MY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

   Today is a big day on our calendar

although it may not be marked on yours.

Today is my wife's brthday! I'm so happy

for her and so lucky to have her in my

life. But her Birthday always presents

a big challenge. Asked what she'd like

for her birthday she usually tells me

"I don't really need anything." On more

than just one year she hass asked for mulch

for the garden. This year I gave her an 

early present by taking her to see what

was, for all intent and purpose, the

"premier" of the latest Downton Abby

movie. We both enjoyed the TV series

and the first movie so she was very

pleased with the early gift! She'll spend

part of her day with an exciting visit to

the Acquarium in Scranton where she'll

chaperone our 6-year-old grandson on

his kindergarten field trip. This evening

some enjoyable time with available

family and, perhaps, a bit of birthday cake!

I think that will top any mulch we might

buy! Hope she has a wonderful day and

that all her, and your, NEWS is good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment