Tuesday, May 17, 2022

TIME FOR A TUNE?

    WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2022

          TIME FOR A TUNE?

              It's May the 18th which, as you

probably know, is "Buy A Musical

Instrument Day." This particular

date was selected because it is the

birthday of Robert Meredith Wilson,

the man who wrote the book, music, and

lyrics for "The Music Man."  I have dabbled

with a few instruments over the years. I

think most of us got a chance to play that

flute-like instrument, the recorder, in grade

school. I tried the guitar for awhile but the 

strings always hurt my delicate fingers. More 

recently I try to play a few songs by ear on my

harmonica, My wife insists if would

sound better if I actually tried playing it

with my ear. If you're checked out my

video blog today you'll hear a sample

of mt tune interpretation. Perhaps we

should not only buy a musical instrument

today but sign up for lessons as well.

Hope you're in tune, and that all your

NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment